Monday, June 17, 2013

Recipe List 17.06.13

I'm in the middle of studying for my last exam, so I am going to make this quick. This week since the weather here in Dunedin is freezing cold, wet and horrible, I decided to do a focus on some breakfast recipes. I have decided to focus on breakfasts that are healthy but still a bit of a treat.


The first breakfast that caught my attention was these apple pie crepes. I will either have these on the morning of my exam or the day after for a lazy morning treat.

Next up is this carrot cake sandwich. I love carrot cake! Not so sure about it in a sandwich but I'm feeling adventurous.

This will make a delicious breakfast!! I will just look to adapt it to make it refined sugar free.

And last I'm in dire need of some more homemade muesli and I have some bananas that need using up so this recipe looks perfect.

So if you are rugged up inside like me, get into the kitchen and enjoy some delicious breakfasts.

Let me know what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...