Monday, October 29, 2012
Halloween Treat: Boo-Nanas
Just a very quick wee post for a wee Halloween treat. Ok so hungry male did roll his eyes at me when I served these up, but if you have kids or are a kid at heart, these are the perfect spooky treat.
1 large banana
Approx. 50g white chocolate
8 white marshmallows
12 dark chocolate drops
1. Pell the banana and slice into quarters.
2. Place on a plate a freeze for 1 hour.
3. Melt the chocolate gently in the microwave, stirring often.
4. White the help of a spoon, coat the curved side of the banana in white chocolate.
5. Dip the marshmallows, 1 at a time, in the chocolate then place on the banana. Hold for about 20 seconds or until the chocolate sets enough to hold the marshmallow.
6. Dip the bottom of the chocolate drops in the white chocolate. Place one in the middle of each of the marshmallows to make eyes and one in the middle of the banana for the mouth.
7. Freeze for 30 more minutes, until chocolate is fully set.