Thursday, February 9, 2012
Honey Mustard Chicken Burgers
I know that I have a few burger recipes on this blog but I do believe that burgers make great meals and it is much cheaper and healthier to make your own rather than buy them. These burgers in particular are so tasty and so easy to make!
This recipes come from my 4 ingredients cookbook and is definitely a budget friendly recipe for me! I served them on some nice Oatilicious burger buns but this chicken would go just as well on a nice crusty wholemeal or ciabatta roll.
Don't feel like burgers? Not a problem, just make the chicken anyway its so addictive and delicious.
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1/3 cup seeded mustard
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup curry powder
4 burger buns
1 tomato, sliced
Any other burger favourites
1. Slice the chicken into 1 cm thick strips.
2. In a bowl mix together the mustard, honey and curry powder.
3. Add the chicken strips and coat well.
4. Place in a single layer on a baking tray and bake at 180 degrees C. for 15 minutes.
5. Serve on the burger buns with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and any other burger fillings.