Monday, June 20, 2011
Creamy Peanut Butter and Banana Porridge
Peanut Butter is featuring again, but it is one of my favourite foods. This is one of my favourite winter time breakfasts, its creamy, sweet and satisfying.
This recipe makes enough for 1 serving, but it is very easy to double or triple etc.
1/4 cup rolled or porridge oats
1/2 cup water
1 Tbsp peanut butter
1/2 Banana, sliced thinly
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and microwave on high for 1 minute.
3. Stir the porridge, mashing the banana.
4. Microwave on high for one more minute or until the porridge is of the consistency you like.
5. Serve with milk, yoghurt and some grated chocolate for a treat.