Monday, December 29, 2014

Announcing a 12-week Challenge


Tomorrow is New Years Eve so I suppose that it is time to start making some New Years resolutions. The problem is that very few people that I know actually manage to maintain these resolutions past January. One very common resolution to make is to lose weight or get healthy. The problem with these sorts of goals is that because they are so broad, it is hard to notice any difference, so you become disheartened and give up.

Instead of one broad, I propose a 12-week plan that we can all work towards together. This plan is not about losing weight or fitting into a bikini (although that may happen). Instead, my aim is to help you work towards healthy patterns one little step at a time and at the end of 12 weeks you will hopefully notice the benefits.

So keep an eye out on Monday (January 5th) for the first step in the 12 week plan and then every following Monday for the other steps. You can also keep updating on what is going on on my Facebook and Instagram pages.

If you do take part in the plan, I would love it if you can keep me updated with how it is going on my Facebook page and feel free to ask me any questions if you need some help with any of the stages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...