Thursday, August 28, 2014

Putting the blog on hold for study


As you may have noticed from the lack of blogging/facebooking and instagramming I have just been so busy lately!! By the time I have finished working on my dissertation, doing readings and completing assignments, all I feel like doing is crashing, or escaping in some trashy romance novel (while I love reading, this is all I can seem to manage at the moment). I'm finding that I barely have time to get good, nourishing food into myself, let alone try to be in my usual, creative food developing state.

While I hate to do this, because of my time constraints, I have decided to put the blog on study leave for the next month or so. But I promise that I will be back with a vengeance (and some delicious recipes of course!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...