Sunday, October 6, 2013

Recipe List 7.08.13- Study snack time

It's my birthday in exactly 1 month! While I do like the family aspects of birthdays, I'm not sure if I am so thrilled to be another year older. Anyway, before my birthday rolls around again, I have to get through another set of exams!

And exams mean study snacks! Some people like to sit and study with a bag of lollies to get them through study, however, i tend to try and avoid ups and downs created by sugar and instead try to go for some healthier snacks. Looking around for some study snack ideas, I came across some interesting flavours of popcorn, which I thought I would share with you.





First up is this delicious chilli-lime popcorn. This would be great when I am craving something salty, however, I might use some smoked paprika instead of chilli powder to make it a little less spicy.

Kettle corn would have to be one of my favourite flavours of popcorn, so this honey version would be a way to have kettle corn without refined sugar. I have also been given some manuka honey which would be fantastic with popcorn.


If I want a sweet version of popcorn, this apple cinnamon one would be delicious.

And if I want a not so healthy, decadent snack, these cookie popcorn bars look absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...