Monday, June 10, 2013

Recipe List 10.06.13

2 exams down 1 to go! Since I have 9 days until my next exam, I have a bit more time to get into the kitchen. With my time this week, I thought I would do some baking-type projects. I think this may be partly inspired by the fact that I have been watching a lot of the Great British Bake Off in the last few weeks.



First of all I thought I would do some form of yeast bread since I have time to wait around for it to proof. I love having toasted bagels in the morning, so I thought that I would give these seasonal pumpkin bagels a go.



I quite often reach for crackers as a snack. This recipe is for quite a simple cracker so I thought that this would be a good place to start and then in the future I can adjust flavours.


I keep meaning to use my donut pans more often and since it is now winter in New Zealand, the thought of gingerbread flavours makes me drool (not that it doesn't in summer too) so I may just have to make these gingerbread donuts. I will have to go and get some more molasses though if I want to be able to make these.



Finally, my Grandma makes bumble bees so I know that they taste good. While this isn't her exact recipe, I thought I would give them a go. Coconut, fruit and nuts with condensed milk, whats not to love?

Writing up this list has actually made me very excited for this week. I can't wait to get my bake on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...