Monday, May 27, 2013

Recipe List 27.05.13

Since it is Monday, I thought that I would share with you some of the recipes that I want to make during the week.

Unfortunately on Friday I managed to sprain my ankle, so this week I have had to focus on recipes that won't take too long to make as it's a bit uncomfortable to stand for too long. Next week is also the start of my exam leave, so I have to start thinking of some study snacks.

1. First up is this delicious coconut oil mayonnaise from butter believer

We love a good mayo in this house and I am really keen to try making my own at home. This one looked really easy.

2. I absolutely love the look of this chocolate souffle cake from petite kitchen.
Refined sugar free and full of chocolatey fudgey goodness!!

3. These cumin/lime almonds look like they would make a great snack.

4. And lastly, this smoothie looks like it would satisfy my chocolate cravings

So that is my recipe list for this week. Let me know if you have a go at any if these recipes and what you think of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...