Today is the last day of my 7 day recipe fest! I hope you have enjoyed all of the recipes. My last recipe for the week is a wee lunch box treat for both young and old. This recipe is not healthy in any way but sometimes a little indulgence is good for you.
This is a much cheaper alternative to the store bought ones and are just as good. If you wanted to make them a little more interesting you could use different flavours of marshmellows.
This is what the melted marshmellow mixture looked like.
150g (ish) bag marshmellows
4 1/4 cups rice bubbles
1. Spray a slice tin with cooking spray
2. In a large saucepan place the butter and marshmellows
3. Melt the butter and marshmellows over a medium heat, stirring constantly
4. Working quickly, add the rice bubbles to the marshmellow mix and combine well.
5. Push the mixture into the slice tin.
6. Leave to sit for at least 20 minutes before cutting into slices