Thursday, December 19, 2013

Recipe List 19.12.13- Christmas ideas from the blog

Oh my goodness!! It's been far too long since I last posted! I have been so busy and I am so exhausted. Last weekend we moved out of our flat and this week everyday after work I have been trying sort things out, get ready for camping and do my christmas baking. 

I have never been so ready for christmas!

On saturday I am heading away camping. I will schedule a couple of posts, but things will be quiet on the blogging front for a few weeks.

With this week's recipe list I thought I would share with you some recipes already on this blog that would be useful around this time of year.


This peanut butter and jelly slice makes a great present for that peanut butter in your life, or take it for any potluck event.


If you need to quickly whip up something, these cranberry and white chocolate drop scones are so easy to make!


I love to give food a gifts for people who you can't think of anything else for. I also find that you need a lot of bring-a-plates. These nutella oreo truffles go down a treat.


If you need a great christmas morning breakfast (and live in the northern hemisphere), try these pumpkin espresso muffins. They're delicious and not too sweet.


For another fantastic breakfast try these banana scrambles. I love mine with peanut butter and jam.


Ok so this recipe isn't mine, its Nigellas, but its so nice I thought that I better share it with you. The filling in these star topped mince pies is so good!


For another idea to use some christmas mince meat, my family can't go past rugelach. We discovered them a few years and now they get made every christmas and taken to everything.




And finally, probably my favourite all-time breakfast, chocolate brownie baked oats. Make a massive batch and watch everyone enjoy.

This is just a sample of all the different types of recipes that you can find on the blog to use for Christmas. I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...