Monday, December 17, 2012
Rice Bubble Christmas Puddings
Welcome to Christmas Recipe number 2. I found this one browsing around on Pinterest (its becoming something of an addiction) and immediately pinned it as I thought that it would be perfect, either as a gift or as a plate for a party. It definitely did come in handy for my singing break up but also just as a nice treat around the home.
This recipe would be perfect for kids and is he kind of recipe that kids could help make. The big kid in me also enjoyed making this.
200g mars bars, chopped
2 Tbsp milk
2 tsp cocoa powder
3 cups rice bubbles
100g white chocolate
Chopped red glace cherries
1. Spray canola spray into a 2x24 cup mini muffin tins.
2. Melt the mars bars, milk and cocoa in a glass bowl over gently simmering water. Do not let the bowl touch the water.
3. Stir the mixture until smooth.
4. Put the rice bubbles in a large bowl.
5. Pour the melted mars bars over the rice bubbles and stir well until combined.
6. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pans and press down gently.
7. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
8. Once chilled turn out of the pans.
9. To decorate, melt the white chocolate gently in the microwave. Spoon a little over each pudding and place a piece of glace cherry on top.
10. Leave to set.